Nov 13, 2021
In this podcast, Melissa
Lyon, Executive Director & Experience Designer
Legal shared her experience in building a
user centred approach to legal innovation projects.
Topics covered in this session
- What “a user centred approach” means
- Why a user centred approach is important and impactful in
contemporary legal practice
- How and what it takes to build a
user centred approach in innovation projects: mindsets,
processes and tools
If you would prefer to watch rather
than listen to this session, you’ll find the video in our
CLI-Collaborate (CLIC) free resource hub here.
Additional resources referred to
in this session:
- CLI Legal Design Thinking and Doing Series is
- Information on the Stanford Legal Design Lab is
- The Legal Design Book is available to purchase here.